topshop fw08/09...

uk fashion gigant topshop's fw 08/09 is out. not in stores but slowly and surely on it's way to filling up the racks. to getting a closer look at the styles click here. it's all in the mix: plaid, 7/8 hemmed pants, beheeled combat booties, drainpipe acid wash denims, tutu-(miu miu-inspired)-skirts, smoking jackets, grungy meets, prima ballerina, metallics, pvc-fabrics and high waisted attempts. for sure there'll be something for you. one piece or another two. be prepared when the hitting of the stores begins.

www.topshop.com

topshop's ss08 collection runway
photos via fashionologie.

Kommentare:

Ida hat gesagt…

I'm sooo looking forward to fall now! But I still have to enjoy the summer, and that video was really inspiring. Now I have to go out and buy myself a bike like that:)
I just recently discovered your blog, and from what I've seen I can say that it's very likeable;)
X

*FLORA'S BOX Editor Marie-Thérèse hat gesagt…

thanky :) glad you enjoy!
imagining a summer sundown with the bike and joyful tunes... mhmmm... how nice!
have a lovely day.
sunnylicious greets

*FLORA'S BOX Editor Marie-Thérèse

Ida hat gesagt…

Wow, I'm imagining it already! Espacially with the weather we're having here in Stavanger, Norway these days;) Is it okey for you if I place a link to your blog on mine?
X